Monday, February 10, 2014

Sewing notions

How do you store all of your sewing notions? Do you just have them in a box? Do you only buy what you need? I always seem to have a few hanging around and I wanted to have somewhere to store them that was functional and creative. 

If you read my last blog post I also had a few pattern pieces left over that weren't complete or were leftovers and I don't like to waste anything! So I bought a box from Ikea and this is what I came up with:

I ripped some of the pattern pieces up and left some whole and then began mod podging in layers. It turned out really stinking cute and now I have this awesome box, no wasted pattern pieces, and there aren't zippers everywhere.

Follow my blog to see what I come up with next! You won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment